Dream It. Plan it. Do it.
Your life has so many moving parts to juggle – your work life, your relationships, all the details of maintaining a home, preparing food, body care, paying the bills, running errands…
And then there are all the goals you’d love to bring to life – make more money, start your own business, have more time to write, find your dream partner, get fit, go back to school, take up painting, learn a new language…
Creating a structure that can contain and sustain all those moving parts is the best gift you will ever give yourself.
The Rituals for Living Dreambook + Planner will teach you how to create a structure that aligns your daily actions with the vision you have for your life so that it happens now, not “maybe someday”.
your life becomes what you do every day
Do you have your dreams tucked away in a book of secrets in your bedside drawer? Meanwhile, is your calendar full of the tasks you need to do to make your life work, but not the actions that would actually make your dream life a reality? Your life becomes what you do every day. With your dreams in a drawer rather than in your planner, how will your vision ever come to fruition? These aspects of your life are never going to be connected until you connect them!
That’s why we created the Dreambook – so you can take all those dreams and make the steps to achieving them part of your everyday life.
The Dreambook helps you commit to your short and long-term goals, personal growth, and whole health through creative processes, mind mapping, visioning, planning sessions, and a weekly boot camp. It also has space to journal along the way and reflect on your accomplishments. The Dreambook+Planner also incorporates a full 12-month, week-by-week calendar to keep yourself on track.
If you stick with our method, it will work! You’ll be more efficient, you’ll reach your goals, and you’ll have time for the things that really matter the most to you – like your health, your family and friends, travel, rest, play… all with an ease you never believed possible. We know firsthand that it’s effective; we’ve been refining this system for years. People think we have magical powers to bend time. Nope, just the magic of organization led by a life on purpose.
What’s Inside The Dreambook
- Introduction: How to get started, best ways to use the book
- Dreaming: Connecting to true desires, dreaming and honing vision, crafting, ritualizing, setting your theme for the year
- Planning Sessions: Goals for the year, quarter, and month
- Weekly Boot Camp: Top goals for the week, tasks, a weekly Ritual for Living health challenge, space to de-clutter, a space to track and reinforce new habits.
- Weekly Download: Reflection and gratitude
- Back Sheets: Lists, essential blank space for right brain creative exploration
- End of Year: Reflection, memorable moments, what worked and didn’t work, next year’s theme
What’s Inside The Dreambook + Planner
- All the stuff from the above Dreambook plus full 12-month, week-by-week calendar
- Monthly: Planning tool to keep you on track with what matters most, identify your monthly theme and goals
- Weekly: Task list, Rituals for Living challenge, schedule, life balance tool
- Daily: Set an intention, express gratitude, identify a focus
The Rituals for Living Dreambook was created to help you clarify and emphasize your true priorities, and establish a plan to bring them to the forefront of your life.
The Dreambook guides you to focus on what’s special in your life every step of the way, and it coaches to never sacrifice your physical, psychological, or spiritual health as you start achieving goals like never before.