Your tool for finding clarity and achieving goals, while nourishing your body, mind, and spirit.
This is your life! Do you get giddy with excitement at the idea of new beginnings and opportunities? Do you think to yourself, “This is it! This is the year I am going to make all of my dreams come true. I am going to lose 10 pounds, get my dream job, make $100,000, and take over the world!”?
But, two weeks later, your obligations and old habits haven’t gone anywhere, all that enthusiasm has faded away, and you are back in your usual routine. Has this ever happened to you?
What if there were a tool you could utilize to make accomplishing your goals a reality? What if this system could provide a convenient space and layout helping you to commit to your goals, health, and happiness throughout the year?
In our explorations of world cultures, we have seen what a powerful role ritual plays in fostering a healthy and enjoyable outlook on life, and imparting significance in what we do. The most important part of ritual is making the time and space to wholeheartedly align ourselves with the things that matter most to us, and this small act can make even mundane tasks feel special.
The Rituals for Living Dreambook is a place for you to dream, craft, and forge new rituals. It helps you clarify and emphasize your true priorities, and establish a plan to bring them to the forefront of your life. It guides you to find enjoyment and specialness every step of the way. And it reminds you not to sacrifice your physical, psychological, or spiritual health as you start achieving goals like never before.
Beautiful design, wonderful structure for the goals section which in turn makes it super easy to plan things at a more specific level. If you’ve tried all the usual planners & found they couldn’t work for all of life, I’d recommend giving this planner a try. – E Edwards”
The Dreambook helps you commit to your short- and long-term goals, personal growth, and whole health through creative processes, mind mapping, visioning, planning sessions, and a weekly boot camp. It also has space to journal along the way and reflect on your accomplishments. The Dreambook+Planner also incorporates a full 12-month, week-by-week calendar to keep yourself on track.
What’s Inside The Dreambook
- Introduction: How to get started, best ways to use the book
- Dreaming: Connecting to true desires, dreaming and honing vision, crafting, ritualizing, setting your theme for the year
- Planning Sessions: Goals for the year, quarter, and month
- Weekly Boot Camp: Top goals for the week, tasks, a weekly Ritual for Living health challenge, space to de-clutter
- Weekly Download: Reflection and gratitude
- Back Sheets: Lists, essential blank space for right brain creative exploration
- End of Year: Reflection, memorable moments, what worked and didn’t work, next year’s theme
The Dreambook is set up for you to start your year whenever you would like, so your “New Year” could start in July, on your birthday, or Halloween.
Since using this planner I am focused, more engaged and love that it really guides you to make yourself a priority as well. Really loving it! – Nichole”
What’s Inside the Dreambook+Planner
- All the stuff from the above Dreambook plus full 12-month, week-by-week 2017 calendar
- Monthly: Planning tool to keep you on track with what matters most, identify your monthly theme and goals
- Weekly: Task list, Rituals for Living challenge, schedule, life balance tool
- Daily: Set an intention, express gratitude, identify a focus
- Made in the USA by printers whose names we know
- Over 261 pages
- Quality, 70 pound paper you can write on without ink bleeding through, and you can flip through a thousand times
- Debossed and durable soft cover with lay-flat binding– so writing is always a pleasure
- 7×10 inches. Your dreams are big – don’t try to cram them into post-it notes
This is a wonderful book. It not only asks the right questions so you can distill what is important to you now. It also provides a process and then creates a path for accountability on a daily, weekly, monthly , quarterly and beyond. This is just what I needed for the coming year. – Dana Strode-Tritle”